OAU Post UTME/DE (2022/2023): Cut Off Mark, Price and Closing Date ?
OAU Post UTME/DE (2022/2023): Cut Off Mark, Price and Closing Date, OAU Post UTME/DE (2022/2023): Cut Off Mark, Price and Closing Date
2022/2023 OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY DEGREE ADMISSION SCREENING EXERCISE (FOR UTME AND DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES
This is to inform the general public, parents, sponsors, and eligible UTME and DE applicants seeking admission to Obafemi Awolowo University that the admission form for 100-level and 200-level courses is now out. All applicants should note the requirements, cut-off marks, and registration procedures as detailed by the management.
Candidates who made the Obafemi Awolowo University Ile Ife in First Choice in 2022 in UTME and score 200 and above and those who apply for Direct Entry (DE) are hereby informed to log on to the admission portal and log in to their jamb registration number to commence the on-line registration process for the screening exercise effective from Thursady, 8th September 2022.
OAU Post UTME/DE Requirements and Eligibility
- Candidates must have chosen the university as the 1st choice institution during UTME registration or have earlier made the change of institution on the JAMB portal to the school as the most preferred school.
- Candidates must have scored a mark not less than 200 in UTME. In other words, OAU cut-off mark is 200 and above.
- Candidates who did not choose the university initially or during UTME registration can still change to the school as soon as possible and wait for JAMB to forward the change to the school for the ICT center to update their database. Thereafter, you can register for post UTME. Note that, this change will definitely reflect on the portal before the closing date.
- Predegree Candidates who made the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife their First Choice Institution in the 2022/2023 UTME and scored 200 and above are eligible for screening. However, OAU PRE-DEGREE and OAU JUPEB Candidates’ data would be collated by CDL
- UTME applicants must have written 4 UTME subjects correctly for their proposed courses at the University. OAU takes this seriously, please.
- Both UTME and DE applicants must as well have at least 5 SSCE credit passes in not more than two sittings. These credits must be from subjects right for their proposed courses. Note also that, OAU doesn’t recognize Commerce in UTME subjects and only recognizes one sitting SSCE result for courses including Nursing, Medicine, Pharmacy, and the like. You may not see this in the JAMB brochure but it is real if you have insider info.
- The facility for DE candidates would be available by the date to be updated shortly. After Registration, DE Students should ensure that their transcript is forwarded by the Awarding Institution to the Admission Office, Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife for DE Admission processing.
OAU Post UTME/DE Method of Application and Payment
- Candidates are required to visit (https://admissions.oauife.edu.ng) and log in with their JAMB Registration number to commence the online registration process for the screening exercise.
- The candidate will be required to obtain an RRR (Remita Retrieve Reference) from this site only. And use it to make payments online or at any commercial bank at a price of N2000 excluding N526.01 online and Remita charges
- Applicants for the Screening Exercise will be required to do the following on the university admission portal:
- Check eligibility and update JAMB data
- Upload Result (i.e WAEC, NECO, JUPEB, ND, NCE, etc)
- Upload scanned copy of credentials
- Upload passport photograph(if not available)
- Print completed Admission Screening form
Printing of OAU Post-UTME Centre Slip
Candidates will be able to print their Centre slip from the date to be announced later.
- Applicants that provide false information or upload incorrect credentials will automatically be disqualified.
- The closing date for the screening of all candidates UTME/DE is 15th October, 2022
- Candidates will be able to print their Centre slip from the date to be announced later.
- Candidates will also be required to participate in the post-UTME screening on their allotted date and time between 17th October, 2022 to 22nd October, 2022.
- Applicant should note that the screening fees are N2000 excluding N526.01 bank charges.
- All inquiries should be forwarded to admissions@ firstname.lastname@example.org